The Management Team at Milestone-Belanova would like to thank the efforts and patience our clients and staff have displayed during the Covid19 Pandemic, which had us working remotely in isolation and meeting virtually through Zoom and other platforms.
As a nation, we should be proud for the way we flattened the curve and this has seen us rewarded with a lift in restrictions.
As a result, we will be returning to our office in East Gosford from Monday 25 May 2020 where we can come together and collaborate on our clients’ projects in person.
We will continue to follow the rules advised by the Government and have put the below policies in place:
- All staff and / or clients entering the premises are to have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- Our office will be thoroughly sanitised and cleaned on a regular basis by a professional cleaner.
- Staff will sit at least 1.5m apart so there is appropriate distance to avoid the spread of germs.
- There will be no more than 5 attendees at every meeting held in the Milestone-Belanova boardroom and participants are to sit at a safe distance apart.
- Meetings are to be postponed should a participant feel unwell.
Staff will work from home should they feel unwell.
- If any symptoms, similar to Covid19 occur in staff members, they are to be sent to the clinic to be tested.
We are excited to open the doors to our office again and we invite you to meet with us so we can collaborate on your marketing and help you get back on track post Covid19.
We welcome you to contact us should you wish to arrange a free consultation or to simply catch up with your favourite Milestone-Belanova team member. Here’s to a brighter future!