Permanent Full Time role based on the NSW Central Coast
Would you like to be part of a progressive team of digital and creative talent in Milestone-Belanova's studio on the NSW Central Coast?
Milestone-Belanova is a local leader in digital technology, not only in building websites and digital marketing campaigns but online businesses and tech platforms. We’re currently on the search for an additional developer for our team who loves coding and is passionate about learning, sharing and growing!
Milestone-Belanova is an award-winning agency that services clients across Australia and New Zealand. We have been operating for over 20 years and have a strong reputation for custom service, creative excellence and digital innovation. We have even won a business award for Employer of the Year due to our commitment to the well-being of our staff.
If you’re looking for a career move to a company that will encourage your collaboration and value your contribution, submit your resume today.
Please note you will be required to work in the studio in East Gosford at least initially with potential future flexibility based on performance.
- Frontend and backend development of websites built in our proprietary CMS, WordPress or other platforms
- Development of components in PHP (Laravel framework)
- Building of API connectors
- Platform upgrades and extensions for the Web Books digital document platform
- Development of digital campaigns
- Development of technology platforms and online businesses for Milestone-Belanova and our clients
- Troubleshooting and liaison with clients as required.
- HTML, CSS, MySQL essential, Bootstrap (preferred)
- PHP (essential), Laravel (desirable)
- Node.js, React, Vue (not necessary but well regarded)
- Tertiary qualifications in web or IT related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT/web development role
- A thorough understanding of the development process, coding standards and user experience
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Eye for detail
- Team player
- A great work ethic
- Effective time management skills
- The ability to live and work in Australia without restrictions.
- Dream of ditching the Sydney commute & work right here on the Central Coast?
- Love puppies? (We have a couple)
- Enjoy working collectively with a motivated and passionate team of professionals?
- Have good taste in music? (We share a Spotify account which everyone contributes to)
- Enjoy solving problems and achieving business objectives?
- Love ice cream and would be happy to partake in our Magnum Friday ritual?
- Have a drive for learning new skills and building reputable experience?
- Know a word that rhymes with orange? (Just kidding!)
- Have a positive attitude and sense of fun in the workplace?
Please call Janice Wells on 02 4322 7559 for further details and to submit your resume to us.